Throughout its history, the Beermann Chicago Business Law Group has focused a considerable part of its practice on insurance-related matters and the Insurance industry.
Insurance is a key component to allocating risk in any business transaction. It is an issue on which we take pride in providing clients guidance and counsel.
Beermann’s Chicago Business Law Group, however, goes well beyond that. We represent insurers, insurance producers and insureds in multiple business, regulatory, coverage and litigation matters. At Beermann we form Chicago insurance companies and agencies. We also advise Chicago companies and producers on a wide range of regulatory matters. In addition, we represent insurers and insurance producers before the Illinois Department of Insurance Actions. We advise on and litigate disputes involving a myriad of issues. More specifically, Beermann’s Chicago Business Law Group can provide counsel and representation in the following areas:
- Insurance Company Formation
- Illinois Department of Insurance Actions
- Regulatory Matters
- Coverage Litigation
- Casualty Defense
- Bad Faith Claims
- Broker Litigation and Negligence Claims
- Interpretation of Policies
- Commercial General Liability Coverage and Defense
- Errors and Omissions Coverage and Defense
- Commercial Transportation Auto Policy Coverage and Defense