The Beermann Business Law Group in Chicago has experience representing various property owners including owners of commercial and industrial properties, shopping centers and condominiums, developers, and commercial landlord and tenants.
Our real estate attorneys have broad experience in acquisitions, legal due diligence, negotiation of purchase agreements, construction contracts, property management, leases, and land acquisition deals.
Our Chicago-based group has also counseled for lenders and borrowers in a variety of transactions and various financing arrangements for real estate projects. Our attorneys focus their practice in the following areas:
- Chicago Commercial Real Estate including
- Apartments, condominiums and subdivisions
- Manufacturing, industrial and warehouse facilities
- Mixed-use projects
- Office buildings and complexes
- Retail and shopping malls
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Leasing
- Purchase/Sale of Commercial Properties
- Condominium Development
- Landlord/Tenant Litigation
- Construction Agreements
- Borrowing and lending
- Commercial mortgage loan transactions, including acquisition, construction, development and permanent financing.