About Claudia Gallo
Claudia represents clients in all areas of family and matrimonial law, including dissolution of marriage, paternity and custody related matters, as well as prenuptial and post nuptial agreements. Claudia is a respected litigator in Cook and the surrounding counties, including, DuPage and Will county. Whether your case requires courtroom advocacy or a mediated approach, Claudia will achieve exemplary results with respect to both financial and parenting matters. Prior to joining Beermann LLP, Claudia practiced family law at the law firms of Jenner & Block and Berger Schatz.
She also has practiced in the areas of insurance coverage, complex tort and commercial litigation. In 2004, Claudia completed the American Bar Association Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute, an intensive trial and litigation program. While in law school, Ms. Gallo was a member of the editorial staff of the Chicago-Kent Law Review and served as Notes and Comments editor.
Illinois Institute of Technology/ Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., high honors, Order of the Coif, 1999
Loyola University of Chicago, B.A., honors, cum laude, 1996
- Illinois, 1999
- New York, 2004
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 1999
- DuPage County Bar Association, member
- Will County Bar Association, member
- Illinois Bar Association, member
- The Best Lawyers in America 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Leading Lawyers Network, Leading Lawyer, 2013-2016, 2019, 2020
- Leading Lawyers Network, Top 100 Women Attorneys in Illinois, 2016
- Illinois Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014
- “40 Illinois Attorneys Under Forty to Watch,” Law Bulletin Publishing Co., September 2011