About Paige C. Goldberg
Paige C. Goldberg focuses her practice on complex family law matters and counsels high net worth clients that require specialized knowledge and attention. She counsels clients on a wide range of divorce-related issues including custody disputes, analysis of complex financial matters, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, and the disposition of marital and non-marital assets.
Ms. Goldberg also represents survivors of domestic violence, where she provides not only a clear understanding of the law but support and awareness of the key players in the court process who will provide survivors with the protection and vindication they deserve. In 2020, Ms. Goldberg has been named a Rising Star in the area of Family Law by Super Lawyers Magazine, a designation reserved for the top 2.5% of all Illinois attorneys under 40.
Ms. Goldberg earned her law degree from the Chicago-Kent College of Law, where she made the Dean’s List and earned the Certificate of Excellence in Trial Advocacy II. Prior to her legal career, Ms. Goldberg was an NCAA student-athlete, where she was named captain of her softball team and set multiple school and NCAA records.
J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2018
B.A., College of Wooster, 2015
- Illinois, 2018
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Junior Council Member, Lurie Children’s Hospital
- “Words Do Hurt: A Quantitative Analysis of Verbal Abuse in Romantic Relationships” – 2015
- “An Analysis of the Different Types of Social Support and their Perceived Effectiveness in the Coach-Athlete Relationship in Sport Compared to Non-Sport Related Situations” – 2014
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star Award, 2020-21
- Dean’s List: 2016 – 2018
- Certificate of Excellence – Trial Advocacy II